Sometimes people don’t plan ahead for the distribution of their assets, and then probate court becomes a necessary step to solve these issues of transferring assets to heirs. You have taken care of your family all your life and you want to ensure that they are well cared for in the event of your death or that of your spouse. At the Law Office of David W. Foley, we can set up a living trust which will help you avoid the cost and time of probate for your family and beneficiaries.
Let our San Diego attorneys help you avoid uncertainty by setting up a living trust. You will get to designate how your assets are distributed, set up healthcare directives and more. If you have ever wondered about the best way to get your affairs in order, we encourage you to consider having us draw up a living trust. Our living trusts are comprehensive and of the highest quality. When you set up a living trust with the Law Office of David W Foley, these are the documents you will receive:
|Single Living Trust Estate Plan||$495|
|Married (Joint) Living Trust Estate Plan||$695|
|Additional CA Transfer Deeds (per property)||$100|
|Out of State Deeds (per property)||$200|
|Transfer Deeds (not part of a trust signing)||$250|
|In Office Consultation (per/hour)||$250|
|Trust Restatement||$495 single / $595 Married|
|Amendment||$300 and up|
|Special Needs Trust (addition)||$250|
|Power of Attorney (separate from full estate plan)||$250|
|Extra Printed/PDF re-copy of trust (After signing)||$50|
- Living Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Durable power of attorney for asset management
- Durable power of attorney for health care decisions
- Assignment of household goods and personal effects
- Deed transferring house to the trust (additional deeds are extra)
- Instructions for transferring assets to the trust
- Nomination of Guardian for minor children
- Form for giving personal items to specific people
- Form for burial instructions.
We make the process fast and easy! There is no need for unnecessary trips to our office.
You can begin today.
- 1. Contact us to begin the process; we will e-mail you the information.
- 2. Fill out the required form and send them back to us.
- 3. We will be in touch with you to confirm the information on the form.
- 4. We will communicate via phone calls and emails to discuss and draft your trust.
- 5. We will email (or mail) you a draft of your Living Trust for approval
- 6. When the draft is approved, come to our office to sign and receive a full consultation.
OR if you are out of the county, we send you the documents with detailed instructions.
- 7. All phone calls and emails with our attorneys and office are FREE.
What makes us different? We are accessible, reasonably priced, and experienced. The Law Office of David W. Foley has been practicing Estate Planning for over twenty five years. We have written thousands of living trusts. We know how to help you draft the best estate plan for you.
As a family owned and operated law firm we understand the issues that our clients and their families face. That’s why we have developed our living trust services that can bring clarity in times of need; in the event of the death of you or your spouse. Our living trusts are comprehensive and of the highest quality.
Our fees are low because we don’t require a lot of your time. We can communicate with you via phone calls and emails and are efficient with your time. We don’t insist on unnecessary meetings. You only have to visit our office once, when you come in to sign; at which time you will receive a full consultation explaining all the details.