Our office is located in the Mission Valley area of San Diego. Our office building at 3530 Camino Del Rio North is directly south of Qualcomm Stadium on the north side of I-8. Parking is free.
If it is not convenient for you to come to our office, and if your living trust is straightforward and not complicated, we can handle your trust by phone, mail, and e-mail.
“We look forward to serving you.” David W. Foley, Attorney
|Single Living Trust Estate Plan||$795|
|Married (Joint) Living Trust Estate Plan||$995|
|Deeds to Transfer CA Property, with a trust||$150 per property|
|Out of State Deeds (per property)||fee depends on state|
|Transfer Deeds (not part of a trust signing)||$295 per property|
|In Office Consultation (per/hour)||$295/hr|
|Amendment and Restatement||call for pricing|
|Special Needs Trust (addition)||$250|
|Power of Attorney (separate from full estate plan)||$250|
|Extra Printed/PDF re-copy of trust (After signing)||$50|
Your estate plan (married or single)
- Living Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Durable power of attorney for asset management
- Durable power of attorney for health care decisions
- Assignment of household goods and personal effects
- Instructions for transferring assets to the trust
- Nomination of Guardian for minor children
- Form for giving personal items to specific people
- Form for burial instructions.
How it works:
- Contact us to begin the process; we will e-mail you the information.
- Fill out the required form and send them back to us.
- We will be in touch with you to confirm the information on the form.
- We will communicate via phone calls and emails to discuss and draft your trust.
- We will email (or mail) you a draft of your Living Trust for approval
- When the draft is approved, come to our office to sign and receive a full consultation.
- OR if you are out of the county, we send you the documents with detailed instructions.
- All phone calls and emails with our attorneys and office are FREE.
What makes us different?
We are accessible, reasonably priced, and experienced. The Law Office of David W. Foley has been practicing Estate Planning for over twenty five years. We have written thousands of living trusts. We know how to help you draft the best estate plan for you.
As a family owned and operated law firm we understand the issues that our clients and their families face. That’s why we have developed our living trust services that can bring clarity in times of need; in the event of the death of you or your spouse. Our living trusts are comprehensive and of the highest quality.
Our fees are low because we don’t require a lot of your time. We can communicate with you via phone calls and emails and are efficient with your time. We don’t insist on unnecessary meetings. You only have to visit our office once, when you come in to sign; at which time you will receive a full consultation explaining all the details.Schedule Contact us