Sometimes people don’t plan ahead for the distribution of their assets, and then probate court becomes a necessary step to solve these issues of transferring assets to heirs. You have taken care of your family all your life and you want to ensure that they are well cared for in the event of your death or that of your spouse. At the Law Office of David W. Foley, we can set up a living trust which will help you avoid the cost and time of probate for your family and beneficiaries.
Let our San Diego attorneys help you avoid uncertainty by setting up a living trust. You will get to designate how your assets are distributed, set up healthcare directives and more. If you have ever wondered about the best way to get your affairs in order, we encourage you to consider having us draw up a living trust. Our living trusts are comprehensive and of the highest quality. When you set up a living trust with the Law Office of David W Foley, these are the documents you will receive:
Your estate plan (married or single)
- Living Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Durable power of attorney for asset management
- Durable power of attorney for health care decisions
- Assignment of household goods and personal effects
- Instructions for transferring assets to the trust
- Nomination of Guardian for minor children
- Form for giving personal items to specific people
- Form for burial instructions.
You can begin today
We make the process fast and easy! There is no need for unnecessary trips to our office. Here’s how it works:
- Contact us to begin the process; we will e-mail you the information.
- Fill out the required form and send them back to us.
- We will be in touch with you to confirm the information on the form.
- We will communicate via phone calls and emails to discuss and draft your trust.
- We will email (or mail) you a draft of your Living Trust for approval
- When the draft is approved, come to our office to sign and receive a full consultation.
- OR if you are out of the county, we send you the documents with detailed instructions.
- All phone calls and emails with our attorneys and office are FREE.
Our fees are low because we don’t require a lot of your time read more FeesSchedule your FREE Consultation